Comprehensive Maximo SaaS Solutions
TRM offers the most complete, flexible and feature-rich Maximo SaaS solutions at the lowest price, delivering everything you expect from a SaaS and more — including:
- Ease of Use
- Simple Configuration
- Rapid Deployment
- Flexible Terms
Comprehensive EAM SaaS Solutions
TRM offers the most complete, flexible and feature-rich Maximo SaaS solutions at the lowest price, delivering everything you expect from a SaaS and more – including ease of use, simple configuration, rapid deployment and flexible terms.
We deliver the power of Maximo to your organization without the burden of administering and maintaining another enterprise system. The Maximo SaaS subscription includes the full suite of administrative support to keep your system available and up to date on the latest version.
TRM also offers the flexibility to utilize the IBM Cloud, and numerous other Infrastructure providers, like Azure and AWS.
- 24/7/365 Support with a 99.8% System Availability Guarantee
- Includes Patches, Updates, and Upgrades
- Offsite Backup and DR Support
- The Full Suite of TRM’s Maximo Add-on Software:
- RulesManager – A Powerful Business Automation Engine for Maximo
- MaxAssist – On-screen, Interactive User Tutorials with Step-by-Step Instructions
- MaxPerform – Unit Testing, Regression Testing & Performance Testing Automation
- Anywhere Builder – An Agile App Development Solution for Maximo Anywhere
- Seamless Bridge to Cloud Program for Existing On-Premise Maximo Clients
- No Cost Data Migration Incentive for Clients Migrating From Non-Maximo systems
- Low Cost On-Boarding Services for All TRM SaaS Clients with 3-yr Pricing Guarantee
- As Low as $20 Per User Per Month with 30% Lower Prices than Standard
Your Data is Protected and Secured
As organizations (State & Local, Federal, Commercial) consider a move to the cloud, know that TRM’s cloud services offerings in partnership with IBM are held to the highest security certification and accreditation standards, involving SOC 1/2/3 compliance, ISO-27001 certification, GDPR, and FedRAMP.