Our team of certified Maximo consultants bring extensive experience in implementing, customizing, and supporting IBM Maximo solutions for diverse industries. Whether you’re in manufacturing, utilities, healthcare, transportation, or any other sector, our experts understand your unique challenges and can tailor Maximo to suit your specific needs.
Need a maintenance management software? Maximo AAM is your solution.
Our Approach Sets us Apart, and Saves You Time and Money
Other EAM’s and solution providers need months to determine your requirements and tailor their solutions to suite your needs. This leads to extended and costly time building the system to your specifications and testing the modifications.
TRM’s Maximo AAM is a game changer.
Maximo AAM is pre-configured with customizations based 25 years of industry best practices so it is ready to start working for you right “out of the box”.
The Deployment Approach
Step 1: Initial Deployment
- Access to Cloud based full featured system
- Load your org and asset data using data load tools and implementation portal
- Deploy with a subset or complete enterprise
Step 2: Initial Go-Live
- Initiate subscription
- Train initial users – web-based, classroom and train the trainer options available
- Schedule Go-Live
Step 3: Refine
- Implement extended capabilities: Modify processes, Custom reports, Interfaces
- Minor changes included in support program
- Major changes project based and separately funded
Step 4: Full Deployment
- Develop deployment schedule
- Train users – web-based, classroom and train the trainer options available
We offer the full spectrum of consulting and system implementation services for Maximo Application Suite.
For organizations interested in expanding the scope of EAM into APM using industrial AI for failure prediction and maintenance optimization.
TRM has worked on many of the world’s largest and most complex Maximo implementation projects and we have developed a proven methodology that reflects a structured approach to planning and executing transformational Maximo implementations and upgrades. It places great emphasis on deploying industry best practices to reduce risk and deliver the greatest return on investment.
TRM’s MAS implementation approach is based on a standard System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology with an agile implementation approach.
Benefits of our Maximo Implementation Approach
Training and Support
Supportive Advisory Services
TRM is highly experienced in assisting customers with optimizing business processes. This includes assessments and actionable follow-on project plans. TRM offers the following services to help support your organization:
• Planning and Scheduling Strategy
• Asset, Work and Material Management
• Reliability Consulting and Reliability Centered Maintenance Strategy
• ISO 55000 Strategy
• Organizational Change Management and Training
Why Act Now?
In today’s fast-paced business landscape, every moment counts. Don’t let your competitors get ahead while you struggle with inefficient asset management. Embrace the power of IBM Maximo and witness the transformation firsthand.
Ready to get started?
Comprehensive maintenance problems require comprehensive experts. It’s time to make serious progress on your long-term performance goals.