The Power of EAM without the Enterprise Price Tag
A cloud-based, turnkey enterprise maintenance solution — for 1/10 the price of standard IBM Maximo — that reduces costs, increases productivity, and improves asset uptime and reliability.
Turnkey Asset Management
Maximo AAM is an advanced, cloud-based asset management solution that offers best in class functionality and a lightning fast deployment approach for a fraction of the price of other enterprise solutions.
Preconfigured screens, work processes, and foundation data eliminate the need for expensive implementation projects while delivering capability for Asset, Maintenance, Inventory, Purchasing, and Reliability Management.
The Silver Bullet for Successful EAM
Maximo AAM is built upon the world’s leading Asset Management and Maintenance platform, IBM Maximo, with the optimal configuration to start driving improvement to your business on day 1.
Transform your maintenance organization from a cost center to engine for cost reduction and revenue growth.
Are you a CMMS user or an EAM user? Learn how Maximo AAM aligns with your organization.
Drive Cost Reduction & Revenue Growth
Whether you have outgrown your CMMS or unhappy with the ROI from your current EAM, Maximo AAM:
- Provides comprehensive EAM functionality to improve asset performance and deliver greater value
- Drives business value and savings
- Helps avoid costly asset downtime
Streamline Processes & Improve Efficiency
Perfect CMMS solution for user friendly, intuitive maintenance and work order management.
- Schedule and track maintenance work, parts and costs
- Intuitive for end users
- Supports a fully paperless maintenance operation
- Flexible to align business and reporting needs
- Boosts productivity by 30%
Explore Maximo AAM
Additional Industry Specific Best Practice Configurations
Configurations for regulatory driven organizations and contractors with short phase in periods.
- Tracks extended facility data for a full lifecycle management from acquisition to decommissioning facility assets
- Functionality Leveraging Uniformat II Building/Facility and Work Classifications including:
- Online Facility Service Requests
- Key Performance Indicators & Metrics
- Facility Condition Assessments
- Capital Planning & Budget Support
- Tailored screens and dashboards specific to manage facility based Service Requests, Inspections, Condition Assessments, PM’s etc
- Cloud based solution for Biotechnology, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industries
- Validation package for software testing and establishing system controls
- Validated in accordance with FDA regulations, specifically 21 CFR Part 11