IBM Maximo Application Suite v8 (MAS 8)
The Next Level in Enterprise Asset Management
Integrated solution suite provides intelligent asset management, monitoring, predictive maintenance and reliability in a single platform.
TRM Provides the Only MAS SaaS Deployment Option.
Streamline your operations with Maximo Application Suite
IBM Maximo is extending its market-leading CMMS/EAM platform by providing remote asset monitoring, maintenance and reliability applications in a single platform that enables you to increase uptime, improve productivity, reduce maintenance costs, and build more resilient operations.
Maximo Application Suite offers:
- Access to a full suite of asset lifecycle applications, on your journey to predictive maintenance, with flexibility to start at any point in the asset lifecycle
- Manage with Maximo AAM
- Maximo Monitor
- Maximo Health
- Maximo Inspect
- Maximo Mobile
- Maximo Predict
- Enhanced data sharing across those applications accelerate the digital transformation
- Usage flexibility in the integrated suite to access applications without requiring any additional provisioning
- Deployment flexibility through Red Hat® OpenShift®, Docker, Kubernetes and hybrid cloud
MANAGE: Maximo AAM
Implement TRM’s Maximo AAM to manage and maintain high-value assets by using AI and analytics optimize performance, extend asset lifecycles and reduce operational downtime and costs.
- Pre-configured based on industry best practices
- 24/7/365 Support with a 99.9% System Availability Guarantee
- Includes Patches, Updates, and Upgrades
- Access to TRM’s suite of add on software
- Offsite Backup and DR Support
- Zero Admin Support Program – No Need for an Internal Admin Staff
Get advanced AI-powered remote asset monitoring at enterprise scale. Empower leaders with essential insights to act with confidence and drive digital reinvention.
Make computer vision for inspection automation with deep learning more accessible to business users with an intuitive toolset that does not require coding knowledge.
Health Safety & Environment Manager
Manage the health of your assets using IoT data from asset sensors, asset records and work history to increase asset availability and improve replacement planning. Get a true view of asset health via dashboard displays to provide evidence to base operational decisions
Mobile (coming soon)
Any asset, anytime, anywhere. Maximo Mobile integrates capabilities from all of our asset and facility management solutions, from industry best-practices to maintenance and inspection workflows, all to provide a single platform for improving productivity from the field to the factory.
Go beyond time-scheduled maintenance to condition-based action to predict the likelihood of future failures by applying machine learning and data analytics to reduce cost and asset failures. Build on the power of other Maximo capabilities and Watson Studio to make data-driven decisions and build predictive models
How it Works
The Maximo Application Suite allows users to sign on to a single, integrated platform to access key monitoring, maintenance, and reliability applications across the business. Not only does it help remove data silos, it enhances data sharing with integrated user experience and shared administrative controls for enterprise-scale execution.
Start with what you need and then easily install additional applications as your business needs grow.
ACCESS FULL SUITE
Access the entire suite with one single entitlement but only pay for what employees actually use with AppPoints. Seamlessly try and deploy new apps.
DEPLOY IN CLOUD
Operate on premises or on any cloud using Red Hat OpenShift’s run-anywhere module.