The Power of EAM without the Enterprise Price Tag
Maximo AAM includes all of the core IBM Maximo features plus enhancements developed to drive improvement and accelerate your path to success.
IBM Maximo + TRM’S Maximo AAM Enhancements
Maximo AAM is a cloud based solution that offers comprehensive Maintenance, Inventory, and Purchasing functionality. All the elements that will ensure the success of your implementation are included such as dashboards with key reliability and business metrics to drive improvements, process automation, training guides and documentation.
- Maximo Enterprise Asset Management 7.6.1
- Work Orders
- Preventative Maintenance
- Planning & Scheduling
- Supply Chain
- Cost Management
- Reporting & Analytics
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Cost Savings
- Rapid Deployment
- Implementation Portal
- Dataload Wizards
- Work processes
- Foundation data
- Key Metrics & KPIs
TRM Software Suite
- Anywhere Builder
- Vendor PunchOut
- Design Documentation
- Enhanced Support
- Asset Maintenance Best Practices Right out of the Box
- Pre-configured screens, work processes, and foundation data reduce implementation costs by 80% and align with EAM best practices.
- Insights to Improve your Business
- Pre-defined metrics, KPIs and Reports help monitor, control and improve key EAM and CMMS processes and outcomes.
- Tools to Improve Usability
- TRM’s MaxAssist software embeds training content directly into Maximo apps and provides step by step guidance to end users.
- Full-feature mobile functionality, using tablets and smart phones, with offline capabilities is included with the AAM subscription.
- Custom Functionality
- TRM’s award winning RulesManager Studio and Anywhere Builder allow you to develop functionality to align with unique business requirements – for both desktop and mobile applications.
- Implementation Portal
- Step-by-step guidance for end-to-end implementation that includes videos, documentation and data templates
- IOT Integration
- Easily implement condition based maintenance by connecting to sensors, SCADA, PLC, OPC data sources.
- ERP Integration
- Integrates with your ERP solution to easily push data from Maximo into your Finance, Purchasing, Inventory or HR system.
- Vendor Punchout
- Connect to your suppliers’ online catalogs with seamless integration between purchasing modules and e-commerce websites to eliminate manual entry of purchase transactions.
- Access a full suite of design documentation and training content so you can support the system and your users.
- Self Service tools for advanced users
- Utilities to export data, monitor the system, and configure screens
- Full Service Support (available soon)
- 24×7 support, live chat and knowledge base
- Meet certification and accreditation standards involving SOC 1/2/3 compliance, ISO-27001 certification, GDPR, and FedRAMP.
Additional Industry Specific Best Practice Configurations
Configurations for regulatory driven organizations and contractors with short phase in periods.
- Tracks extended facility data for a full lifecycle management from acquisition to decommissioning facility assets
- Functionality Leveraging Uniformat II Building/Facility and Work Classifications including:
- Online Facility Service Requests
- Key Performance Indicators & Metrics
- Facility Condition Assessments
- Capital Planning & Budget Support
- Tailored screens and dashboards specific to manage facility based Service Requests, Inspections, Condition Assessments, PM’s etc
- Cloud based solution for Biotechnology, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industries
- Validation package for software testing and establishing system controls
- Validated in accordance with FDA regulations, specifically 21 CFR Part 11