Allow Us to Do the Heavy Lifting
OpenShift Containerized Platform is the foundation in which MAS 8 is built upon and leverages for a rich feature/function experience and enhanced operational capabilities. If you are familiar with Maximo but not familiar with containerization technology, TRM’s MAS 8 Manage’d offering may be a great option for you.
TRM has purpose built MAS 8 managed services programs, for any type of MAS deployment whether that’s in the Cloud, OnPremise, or Hybrid, that are scalable for any sized organization.
TRM Administers & Supports:
- Infrastructure Management
- Provisioning, administration and support of all Cloud or On-Premise infrastructure required to operate MAS and optimized for performance, availability, and security.
- Cloud options include – Azure, AWS, GCP, and IBM
- System Administration
- Server, Storage, and Network infrastructure
- Application (MAS applications)
- Middleware (WebSphere, Kafka)
- Database (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Platform Security Administration (OpenShift, Operating System)
- Vulnerability and Compliance Scanning
- Anti-Virus / Malware Detection
- Identity Access Management
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Continuous Monitoring (ConMon), Incident Handling, and Reporting
- Backup Administration
- Operational backup, recovery, and retention
- 24 x 7 support and monitoring for systems and applications
- System resource and end-user monitoring, alerting, notification, and reporting
- Helpdesk Support
- Level 1 support for customer incidents and requests (e.g., break/fix, promotions, backflow refresh, etc.)
- Escalation and management of L2/3 support (IBM product support – PMR/APAR)
- 24 x 7 access to the TRM Support Services (TSS) for support ticket submission and updates
- Patching / Upgrades
- Operating System / Application / Middleware / Database updates and patches.
Additionally, TRM’s Managed Services Guarantees Customers
24/7/365 Access to TRM Specialists to Ensure a Stable, High Performing, and Secure System, along with Unparalleled User Support
A Maximo Environment that is Secure, Robust and Supported
Built for Optimization
Flexible Contract Terms
Tailor the Scope of your Subscription Based your Unique Needs
Ready to Migrate to MAS 8?
Contact us to discuss our MAS Managed Services program and costs.