Maximo Application Suite
MAS 8 Manage’d
Expert Level Managed Services for MAS 8
With proven technical expertise in Maximo and the OpenShift Containerized Platform, trust TRM to provide managed services and support to effectively and efficiently deploy and manage your MAS 8 implementation and on-going operations.
Allow Us to Do the Heavy Lifting
OpenShift Containerized Platform is the foundation in which MAS 8 is built upon and leverages for a rich feature/function experience and enhanced operational capabilities. If you are familiar with Maximo but not familiar with containerization technology, TRM’s MAS 8 Manage’d offering may be a great option for you.
TRM has purpose built MAS 8 managed services programs, for any type of MAS deployment whether that’s in the Cloud, OnPremise, or Hybrid, that are scalable for any sized organization.
TRM Administers & Supports:
- Infrastructure Management
- Provisioning, administration and support of all Cloud or On-Premise infrastructure required to operate MAS and optimized for performance, availability, and security.
- Cloud options include – Azure, AWS, GCP, and IBM
- System Administration
- Server, Storage, and Network infrastructure
- Application (MAS applications)
- Middleware (WebSphere, Kafka)
- Database (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Platform Security Administration (OpenShift, Operating System)
- Vulnerability and Compliance Scanning
- Anti-Virus / Malware Detection
- Identity Access Management
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Continuous Monitoring (ConMon), Incident Handling, and Reporting
- Backup Administration
- Operational backup, recovery, and retention
- 24 x 7 support and monitoring for systems and applications
- System resource and end-user monitoring, alerting, notification, and reporting
- Helpdesk Support
- Level 1 support for customer incidents and requests (e.g., break/fix, promotions, backflow refresh, etc.)
- Escalation and management of L2/3 support (IBM product support – PMR/APAR)
- 24 x 7 access to the TRM Support Services (TSS) for support ticket submission and updates
- Patching / Upgrades
- Operating System / Application / Middleware / Database updates and patches.
Additionally, TRM’s Managed Services Guarantees Customers
24/7/365 Access to TRM Specialists to Ensure a Stable, High Performing, and Secure System, along with Unparalleled User Support
A Maximo Environment that is Secure, Robust and Supported
Built for Optimization
Flexible Contract Terms
Tailor the Scope of your Subscription Based your Unique Needs