Secure Cloud Services for Federal Agencies and Contractors
Maximo and TRIRIGA Secure Cloud Service Offering, for U.S. Federal and non-Federal (e.g., Utilities) Workloads, which removes the barriers to cloud adoption.
Ensure that your cloud services protect your vital information with our IBM Maximo and TRIRIGA FedRAMP agency authorized SaaS offering, currently at the Moderate security level (325 NIST SP 800-53 security controls).
In support of the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Cloud First policy, FedRAMP (Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program) enables federal agencies to rapidly transition from old, legacy IT to secure and cost effective, cloud-based IT.
FedRAMP removes barriers to cloud adoption
by standardizing the way the government does security assessments, authorizations, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services.
- Consistency and confidence in the security of cloud solutions using NIST and FISMA defined standards
- Transparency between US government and cloud providers
- Automation and near real time continuous monitoring
- Central sharing and access to security packages for expedient authorizations
- Security authorization validation to ensure there is uniformity among security packages