thu05feb2:00 pm3:00 pmRulesManager Studio: See it in action!
TRM is launching our next generation of RulesManager - RulesManager Studio! If you can’t see us at IBM Pulse, join us (virtually) for a live demo. RulesManager Studio brings all the
TRM is launching our next generation of RulesManager – RulesManager Studio! If you can’t see us at IBM Pulse, join us (virtually) for a live demo.
RulesManager Studio brings all the capabilities of RulesManager in a brand new Development Studio environment for the fastest and best way to develop, configure and manage your Maximo system.
RulesManager Developer Perspective for Programmers and Experienced Developers
- Expanded Event Library: access to all events within Maximo
- Bridge Object Services supporting seamless connectivity and configuration support for XML web-services, HTTP, FTP, JDBC, directory services, source file version control, and many more.
- Multiple Maximo Connectors capability that simplify the engineering of solutions that require concurrent access to multiple Maximo instances
- Debugger: step through Rules line-by-line while developing, even disable individual rules
Application Designer Perspective for Non-Programmers and Novice Designers
- Click-to-build: click Maximo elements to configure display and business logic
- Adaptive Value Lists: restrict values and display targeted columns for any business case
- Display editor: customize your display, hide, show or style any screen element or table for any business case
- Focus recorder: field focus order – directs user entry through fields in a logical order
- “No Wait” testing: write, save and test rules immediately on your Maximo in one environment
MIF Developer Perspective for Maximo Integration Framework and MIF Adapter Developers
- Simple, easy to write scripts to control MIF transcations (no Java required)
- Java-based User Exits are no longer required
Maximo Administrators Perspective for Operational Console Support
- Configuration Report Generation – use an action button to generate an excel report of all your configurations
- CheckPoint Manager – Server state snapshots – have at your fingertips a snapshot of all
- Maximo instances and find subtle configuration differences that have been previously hard to pinpoint
- Streaming remote logger – Maximo log file client – stream Maximo’s console output directly to the work environment (live feed)
- Performance analyzer
- Cluster management – manage rule sets and monitor performance across the entire cluster – live performance stats
Memory management support with MBO monitor
- Team Management
- Assign-and-track RulesManager Studio is fully integrated with your task management software like Rational, Trac JIRA, Bugzilla
- Source control – access a full history, revert and team control of business rules
(Thursday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm