Configuration Best Practices
Leverage the power of Maximo with our TRM expertise
Access more than two decades of lessons learned, best practice templates, and accelerators designed to streamline the implementation effort.
TRM has 20+ years of experience implementing Enterprise Asset Management solutions using IBM Maximo and helping organizations achieve business value. And we recognize that one of the keys to a successful implementation rest in how the software is tailored to our clients unique needs.
TRM implementation teams include experts in Maximo configuration AND consultants with knowledge in YOUR industry. The result is a solution that leverages the power of Maximo and is optimally aligned to meet your specific business goals. TRM consultants utilize the best configuration methods to minimize cost upfront and for ongoing support.
Working with TRM
You will have access to more than two decades of implementation lessons learned and our library of best practice templates, foundation data, and implementation accelerators to streamline the implementation effort, including:
- Asset and Inventory classifications and templates
- Failure codes that support a powerful, yet straightforward failure analysis process
- Common Work Status for all aspects of Work Life Cycle: Identification, Planning, Scheduling, Execution, Closeout/Reporting, and History
- Work logs and custom reports to increase visibility of work history
- Common security groups to determine role based access to Maximo applications
- Prescribed business processes to conform to best practices, enforce data integrity, and improve usability.
- Data Migration – including on Premise to Cloud and Consolidation of multiple systems to a single instance