Support OSHA Compliance – Seamlessly within Maximo
TRM Lockout Tagout Manager is seamlessly integrated with the world’s leading enterprise asset management (EAM) system, Maximo®. With work order management and safety clearance procedures integrated, you can improve maintenance planning and scheduling. Your company benefits from increased work process effectiveness, more actual “wrench time” and improved overall quality.
TRM Lockout Tagout Manager is an add-on for Maximo that allows your personnel to quickly and efficiently prepare, approve, track and audit lockouts and tagouts.
TRM Lockout Tagout Manager features the ability to store and maintain OSHA 1910.147 required pre-written lockout/tagout procedures. These procedures are then used to develop required lockouts and tagouts.
TRM Lockout Tagout Manager is built using the renowned TRM RulesManager software — a product that provides the development environment to build applications that extend Maximo, without writing a single line of Java code.
- Powerful user security features, dynamic value lists for consistency when performing recurring procedures
- Match your current forms with printed forms and tags
- Pre-plan all of the lockout tagouts for upcoming outages or turnaround events using the collections feature
- Link any number of lockout tagouts to any number of work orders
- Associate a pre-built lockout tagout procedure to a PM (Preventative Maintenance) item, or even a job plan. When the work order for that PM/job plan is generated a lockout tagout request will be generated and linked to the created work order
- Download lockout tagout procedures to a hand held device — scan a barcode, the action required will display (OPEN, CLOSE, RACK OUT etc), mark as completed and upload the status to Lockout Tagout Manager for automatic status change
- Create and track lockout tagout temporary tests and create and track lockout tagout modifications.
New modules now available:
- Confined Space
- Hot Work permits
- Work or Job permitting requests
- Work or Job control and permitting
TRM Lockout Tagout Manager Software is designed as a vertical application to manage lock-out, tag-out procedures — seamlessly within your IBM Maximo® system. Lockout Tagout Manager is enormously configurable. We use our software framework and our powerful TRM RulesManager software to align the application to our specific client’s needs.