Learning delivered exactly how clients need it
Along with business process improvement recommendations, and technology and infrastructure design, TRM recognizes that effective change management, detailed technical documentation, and well-executed training programs are vital to the success of any software upgrade or implementation project. We understand that well thought-out and implemented change management and training lowers the overall risk of the project, and increases the return on your investment.
TRM instructors and course designers can help you build a training program specific to your business requirements. We offer clients both customized and pre-packaged training solutions ranging from:
- Strategic management workshops
- Delta training: overviews of the new functionality in the new versions of Maximo
- Training your in-house system administrators and application developers before, during and after the project
- Online and elearning development
- End-user training:
- Maximo Fundamentals
- Maximo System Administration
- BIRT Reporting
- Application Designer
- Smart Cloud Control Desk
- Subject Matter Expert and “train-the-trainer” courses
- Custom on-site or public courses for TRM RulesManager SE™
Our Training Philosophy
Our goal is to facilitate swift understanding, acceptance and adoption from end-users. We also view training as a critical part of the change management program of any implementation. Training conveys that:
- The technology changes are important to the business and higher-level management is dedicated to its success
- Management understands the importance of the end-user to the success of the project and has invested in the end-user.
- These tools allow end-users to get the job done faster, easier and better.
Don’t miss TRM’s latest training innovation – MaxAssist – a complete embedded tutorial for new and casual users.
Contact us today to learn more about TRM’s learning solutions.