Maximo Application Suite
2-Day Planning Workshop
Get Started with MAS 8
Engage with our experienced TRM staff to learn the details and plan out your move to Maximo Application Suite (MAS).
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are hosting a series of Planning Workshops (each spanning 2 half-days) to assist existing IBM Maximo clients in seamlessly transitioning from legacy enterprise asset management software installations to the new IBM Maximo Application Suite V8 (IBM MAS 8) — the latest iteration of IBM Maximo EAM.
- Gain the ability to understand your migration path
- Learn what your future infrastructure requirements are
- Understand the high level requirements of the migration project
- Receive a tailored, high-level project plan with major steps, milestones, system capacity estimate, and estimated budget
Register for the 2 Day MAS 8 Planning Workshop
You will be contacted shortly by a consultant to confirm registration details, discuss costs, and schedule your company’s workshop.
Day 1 Sessions:
- Overview of the Maximo Application Suite’s elements and value beyond Maximo 7.6.x
- What’s the big deal about OpenShift?
- A review of the technical benefits of OpenShift and how it differs from current hosting methods. This session is particularly relevant for on-premise users.
- The new AppPoints licensing model explained … and applied
- Includes an analysis of your current licenses and how they translate to the new points model.
- Live demonstrations of the OpenShift (ex. tools, views, logs, data) environment and administration of MAS 8 (ex. app deployment, API keys, managing users)
- Open discussion: Near and long term goals for your Maximo environment
Day 2 Sessions:
- Receive and review an upgrade / migration project plan (.mpp) template with scope, order and timeframe to consider
- Calculate and review the results of your needed OpenShift environment size which is based upon expected Users and computing needs
- Utilize TRM tools to calculate the hosting costs based upon environment/computing needs
- Work through scenarios, using your approximate information, to tailor your high-level project plan and budget