Visibility and control over critical assets that affect compliance, risk and business performance
With IBM Maximo Industry Solutions, you can gain near real time visibility into asset usage, better govern assets, extend the useful life of capital equipment, improve return on assets and defer new purchases—while unifying processes for wide-ranging enterprising asset management functions across multiple sites. Learn more about specific solutions for these industries:
Maximo for Utilities supports work and asset management for transmission and distribution in water, gas and electric utilities. Specifically for the utility industry it includes Compatible Unit Estimating (CUE), enhanced crew management, Maximo spatial, and mobile workforce management
Maximo for Transportation Supports transportation requirements such as recall and upgrade campaigns, warranty cost recovery, industry or customer specific service codes, importing fuel and meter data, labor certification, maintenance alerts, meter history and depot fuel tank management.
Maximo for Life Sciences supports 21CFR part 11 guidelines. Specific capabilities includes full calibration and mobile calibration functionalities, (asset-related) CAPA processes, Compliance Assistance Documentation in validation projects, and supports SCADA and PLC.
Maximo for Nuclear Power adds plant operational management capabilities – with built-in functions for clearances (lock out / tag out), operator logs, equipment rounds, shift turnovers, permits, and condition reporting.
Maximo for Oil & Gas addresses specialized needs of the oil and gas industry, including:
- Drilling construction and completion
- Drilling and production run reporting
- Investigations, including after action reviews and root cause failure analysis
- Management of change and standard actions associated with management of change and action tracking
- Matrix-based work prioritization and forward planning of work according to plant conditions
- Operator logs, loss reporting, solutions, and lessons learned
- Permit and certificate planning, risk matrixes, and risk assessment