Comprehensive enterprise asset management for asset lifecycle and maintenance management
IBM Maximo Asset Management solutions give you a single point of control over all types of assets, production, infrastructure, facilities, transportation and communications.
These Maximo solutions manage physical assets on a common platform allowing organizations to share and enforce best practices, inventory, resources and personnel. Use Maximo solutions to optimize your operations – keeping assets running at peak performance and maximizing your return on investment.
Maximo Asset Management includes six management modules in an enhanced service-oriented architecture.
- Asset management – Achieve the control you need to more efficiently track and manage asset and location data throughout the asset lifecycle.
- Work management – Manage both planned and unplanned work activities, from initial request through completion and recording of actuals.
- Service management – Define service offerings, establish service level agreements (SLAs), more proactively monitor service level delivery and implement escalation procedures.
- Contract management – Gain complete support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, labor rate, software, master, blanket and user-defined contracts.
- Inventory management – Know the details of asset-related inventory and its usage including what, when, where, how many and how valuable.
- Procurement management – Support all the phases of enterprise-wide procurement such as direct purchasing and inventory replenishment.