Moving from CMMS Technical Implementation to True Strategic Asset Management
Join TRM for the second webinar of our Best Practices Series for Asset Management Sign up to view the recording! This big-picture educational webinar will help you view the
Join TRM for the second webinar of our Best Practices Series for Asset Management
This big-picture educational webinar will help you view the end-game of Asset Management for your organization. We want you to understand the steps to get there versus much of the market advice around simply implementing a CMMS.
Some examples of end-game goals in support of true asset management practice include:
- Failure-mode based PM-PdM library
- Work orders with real failure mode data
- RCM Analysis results screen embedded inside the CMMS
- The concepts of Defect Elimination
- Benefits of Operator Driven Reliability
- Role/importance of Condition Monitoring technologies
John Reeve, our presenter, will build on our first Practical Failure Analysis webinar which focused on leveraging failure data to make more informed decisions using analytics. If the goal is operational excellence, what are all the steps needed (beyond the CMMS) to improve reliability and optimize O&M costs?
Presenter: John Reeve, Sr. Business Consultant
John is a deeply experienced and engaging CMMS/EAM expert who has 20+ years experience as a Maximo consultant and taught the first Better/Best Practices course based on RCM by Moubray. He also holds a U.S Patent for maintenance scheduling (order of fire) and is a recognized author of tips and tricks on LinkedIn with more than 4000 followers.
(Monday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Sign-up For Our Newsletter
- What is Plant Maintenance? November 10, 2023
- Exploring the MAS Administration API November 6, 2023
- What is New in MAS 8.11 October 11, 2023
- What is the Reliability Strategies Add-on for MAS 8.11? October 11, 2023
- Data is Where the Decisions Are October 2, 2023