Enable Strategic Asset Management with Maximo Webinar
Today’s mandate of improving business value through asset optimization is extremely challenging both functionally and technically. The new ISO 55000 standard provides a strategic framework or “what to do,” however,
Today’s mandate of improving business value through asset optimization is extremely challenging both functionally and technically. The new ISO 55000 standard provides a strategic framework or “what to do,” however, a tactical EAM platform, driven by Maximo, is needed to enable the “how to do it.”
This strategic-tactical alignment is very challenging for large “infrastructure” businesses which have multiple asset classes and functions spread over many sites – such as municipalities, ports, industrial plants, utility complexes, and oil/gas midstream. A practical and incremental approach is needed.
In this webinar, two proven industry leaders with extensive Maximo experience will provide insight, case studies and tips for enabling strategic asset management with Maximo. Key topics:
- Demystify ISO 55000 – identify practical, asset lifecycle aspects for Maximo configuration
- Develop an incremental roadmap for achieving strategic asset management with Maximo
- Align Maximo for advanced MRO functions including planning, scheduling, and mobility
- Extend Maximo to support acquisition functions – projects, contracts and construction
- Identify smart strategies for supporting multiple asset classes, single instance, and GIS.
- Configure Maximo to support KPIs in support of asset goals
Scott Stukel, CMRP, ITIL, is a Sr. Engineer & Business Consultant with Total Resource Management (TRM) where he leads process re-engineering, best practice and technology implementation projects. He has over 23 years of engineering, asset/maintenance management, and technology experience across numerous public and private industries including manufacturing, utilities and NASA.
Scott Smith, PE, is an EAM Solutions Architect with Total Resource Management (TRM). He has over 29 years of leadership and management experience in the Navy infrastructure domain including public works, maintenance, construction, and contracting. He was the Navy’s program manager for a global Maximo and EAM solution that currently supports 15K users.
(Thursday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Sign-up For Our Newsletter
- Accessing IBM db2 in an OpenShift Cluster December 8, 2023
Reliability and Maintenance Improvements December 7, 2023
- The NIST Cybersecurity Framework Applies to You! December 7, 2023
- What is Plant Maintenance? November 10, 2023
- Exploring the MAS Administration API November 6, 2023