Join TRM for an enlightening look at Maximo using asset management best practices constructs. May 19, 2:00-3:00 ET Click here to see on demand now! TRM\'s Scott Stukel will cover topics
Join TRM for an enlightening look at Maximo using asset management best practices constructs.
May 19, 2:00-3:00 ET
TRM\’s Scott Stukel will cover topics including:
- Introduction to Asset Management Best Practice Pillars (and Asset Management ties to Uptime Elements)
- How Maximo may be used to support current business and Best Practices
- Metrics/KPIs used to measure progress & results
- Suggestions for how your organization can leverage legacy wisdom & Experience Based Maintenance
- Executive Team’s role in driving progress & Management of Change
If you\’re on the operational side of asset management and want to understand how to get the most from Maximo, you don\’t want to miss this webinar!
Presenter: Scott Stukel
Scott is a seasoned engineer and consulting expert in Asset Management, Mechanical/Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering, Reliability, RCM, Operations & Maintenance Management, Business Consulting, and Technology.
He has worked with organizations in a wide range of private and public industries to take a simplistic look at their complex asset systems, engineering practices, and business processes to provide innovative solutions and implement technology to manage the business.
His experience ranges from design and sustaining engineering of complex structures and electro-mechanical, robotic, and electronic systems to implementation & use of asset management software, ERP systems, mobile technology, GIS, and data analytics to improve business efficiency.
(Monday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Scott Stukel, CMRP | Director, Utilities/Energy/Reliability Practice