Are you ready for MAS? With the approaching end of support for Maximo 7.6, the 2023 DCMUG will be dedicated to helping IBM Maximo clients understand how to map a seamless
Are you ready for MAS?
With the approaching end of support for Maximo 7.6, the 2023 DCMUG will be dedicated to helping IBM Maximo clients understand how to map a seamless transition to the new Maximo Application Suite and RedHat Open Shift environment.
- Develop an understanding of your organization’s migration path
- Learn what the MAS/RHOS infrastructure requirements will be
- Understand the high level requirements of the transition project
- Learn the options for developing a tailored project plan with an estimated budget
Understanding the scope of the move to MAS 8 could reveal potential savings, reductions in labor requirements, performance improvements, and opportunities for heightened security.
So join us – along with your fellow Federal Maximo and commercial Mid-Atlantic Maximo users – for a full day of informative sessions around the move to MAS and the latest developments around IBM’s Maximo Roadmap and FedRAMP. Plus seize the opportunity to network with IBM, subject matter experts, and your peers.
Free – Prospective and Current Maximo End Users
$50 – IBM / Vendors / Business Partners
*At the event, contributions for food and beverage will be accepted as required by federal employee policy.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
(Tuesday) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
IBM Innovation Studio
600 14th St NW, Suite 200
Sign-up For Our Newsletter
- Total Resource Management Attains IBM Platinum Business Partner Status August 28, 2023
- The Differences Between APM, EAM, and CMMS and What you Really Need August 2, 2023
- Your business is only as healthy as your equipment August 2, 2023
- Is your on-premises Maximo environment too complex for a Cloud deployment? June 22, 2023
- Total Resource Management Introduces OMNI – Maximo Assistant June 11, 2023