Unfortunately most EAM digital transformations fail.
That’s because the team that creates the strategy doesn’t help deliver it. Which creates major gaps between your people, processes, and systems.
That’s why we don’t develop a maintenance strategy and hand it over. We see it through to the end by implementing, training, and aligning your strategy, people, process, and technology across your entire organization.
There’s A Better Way To Transform Your EAM
The traditional way:
- Hire separate companies to create and deliver an EAM strategy
- Listen to finger pointing of why the other company got it wrong
- Your team doesn’t buy in to the process and technology
- Waste time and money implementing an EAM system that fails
The TRM way:
- Hire one team to develop your strategy, improve processes, and implement your EAM system
- Adopt the leading maintenance and reliability best practices
- Train and establish a culture of continuous improvement
- Develop a maintenance organization committed to EAM operational excellence
Over 100 Years Of Experience with
Enterprise Asset Management Transformation
Maintenance & Reliability Assessments Conducted
Dollars in Cumulative Savings from Improved Reliability
Maximo Implementations and Integration Projects
If your organization has multiple sites with heavy equipment or machinery that are critical to the success of your operations…
TRM can help them get aligned and stay on line so you can drive your business forward.
Who We Help
- Oil and Gas
- Public Sector Organizations
- Federal Agencies
- Electric Utilities
- Water Utilities
- Aerospace & Defense
Stop Dumping Money into Disconnected Partnerships
TRM offers end-to-end industry expertise, giving you a comprehensive solution to your enterprise operational problems.
It doesn’t matter how good your plan is if it isn’t adopted. We’ll coach and train your team to get maximum buy-in in all aspects of your EAM transformation.
The TRM Digital Transformation Process
1. We Assess what’s working and not working by examining 10 key areas.
2. Develop a unifying strategy & implementation approach
3. Execute processes and technology improvements leveraging the power of Maximo.
4. See the Results of Operational Excellence
Are you ready?
- Improve and standardize processes.
- Extend life of capital assets.
- Reduce Operating costs.