Are you ready for MAS?
With the approaching end of support for Maximo 7.6, the 2023 DCMUG was dedicated to helping IBM Maximo clients understand how to map a seamless transition to the new Maximo Application Suite and RedHat Open Shift environment.
- Developed an understanding of their organization’s migration path
- Learned what the MAS/RHOS infrastructure requirements will be
- Gained an understanding of the high level requirements of the transition project
- Learned the options for developing a tailored project plan with an estimated budget
Understanding the scope of the move to MAS 8 could reveal potential savings, reductions in labor requirements, performance improvements, and opportunities for heightened security.
If you weren’t able to join us in person, watch the recording of this informational event on-demand.
- Reliability and Maintenance Management
- Getting to Know All About MAS
- IBM MAS 8.11: What’s New
- What Really Happens in Sept. 2025?
- How to Prepare for MAS
- All Things AppPoints
- The Technical Upgrade Process
- MAS Project Planning
- MAS Infrastructure Estimation
- MAS Looking Forward and Beyond Just Maximo
- MAS App Demos
Ready to get started with your upgrade to MAS?
Let’s get started. Fill out the form and we’ll follow up.