Total Resource Management, Inc. (TRM) announces the availability of IBM Maximo hosted solutions. As an IBM Premier Business Partner, TRM has entered into an Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) partnership with IBM which allows TRM to include Maximo in its own packaged solutions and unique delivery options for its clients such as Software as a Service (SaaS).
The addition of a Maximo in a SaaS subscription model gives TRM clients the ability to take advantage of the power of IBM Maximo asset management system, without a large up-front capital investment or operational budget needed to manage IT infrastructure.
TRM’s Maximo solutions are now available to customers in the following options:
- Maximo SaaS Hosted License – licensed software hosted by TRM in a SaaS (multi-tenant) environment
- On-premise – licensed software deployed at customer’s facilities – “Maximo In-a-Box”
Benefits of this model include:
- Access to the most powerful EAM solution – Maximo – without making large investments in hardware, software or people to support
- Fastest time-to-value and go-live
- Lower cost of ownership – low monthly fee based on number of users and services required
- Configured solutions to meet specific asset management needs – using TRM’s RulesManager, unique configurations can be designed at a fraction of the time and expense
- Only paying for current users and features needed, while using the flexible platform and plan to scale and grow capability as needed
- Staying current with evolving technology and Maximo versions
- The ability to employ Maximo industry modules or IT Service Management solutions, in a predictable monthly subscription model
- IBM Maximo Industry Solution for Nuclear Power
- IBM Maximo Industry Solution for Utilities
- IBM Maximo Industry Solution for Oil & Gas
- IBM Maximo Industry Solution for Service Providers
- IBM Maximo Industry Solution for Government
- IBM Maximo Industry Solution for Transportation
- IBM Maximo Mobile Work Manager
- IBM Maximo Spatial Asset Management
- IBM Maximo Calibration
- Tivoli Asset Management for IT (built on the Maximo platform)
- Tivoli Service Request Manager (service desk built on the Maximo platform)
- Confidence in optimized performance, availability, and security
“The move to include a SaaS model for Maximo solutions was a natural one for TRM,” commented Don Omura”, TRM’s chief operating officer. “Over the past year or so, we’ve had some requests from clients for this model, but recently there have been so many that we could not deny the market. Our close relationship with IBM enabled us to put this partnership into place quickly, not to mention our RulesManager add-on module to Maximo that enables us to deliver unique Maximo configurations in the cloud faster and more effectively than any other IBM Maximo partner.”
TRM embraces cloud computing internally and has an initiative to move most of its enterprise applications to this model. “The cloud model just makes sense with the requirement to cut costs and the impressive technology available. Small to mid-size organizations or service providers that are responsible for the asset management of their clients, i.e. BOS contractors (Base Operating Systems) are looking for the best Enterprise Asset Management system without huge capital investments,” added Mr. Omura.
TRM is focused on improving the performance of our clients’ operations using IBM Maximo Asset Management and IBM IT Service Management technology with proven industry expertise. Over the past fifteen years, Total Resource Management (TRM) has delivered successful Maximo implementations, integrations, interfaces, consolidations, upgrades, mobile solutions and training for hundreds of satisfied clients across all asset-intensive industries. Our consultants have:
- Leading industry expertise in best practices
- Combined over 400 staff-years of Maximo experience
- Tivoli Maximo Asset Management / Maximo 5.x, Maximo 6.x and Maximo 7.x certifications
- IBM Advanced Deployment in Services Management, Service Delivery and Process Automation
- IBM Tivoli certifications in Tivoli Asset Management for IT (TAMIT), Tivoli Service Request Manager (TSRM), Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager (TADDM), and Tivoli Change & Configuration Management Database (CCMDB)
TRM’s solution portfolio includes TRM Software (add-on software modules for IBM Maximo Asset Management®):
- TRM RulesManager SE (IBM/Tivoli-Approved) – Designed specifically for configuring IBM Maximo Asset Management® to meet clients’ unique business requirements. It features configuration, integration and data migration capabilities
- TRM Lockout Tagout Manager – The only safety clearance application, powered by RulesManager, and seamlessly integrated with IBM Maximo Asset Management®
- TRM Safety Tagging System – STS is a stand-alone software application that standardizes the lockout/tagout process for maximum worker safety and airtight audit traceability.
TRM is headquarted in Alexandria, Virginia and has business centers across the U.S. For more information, visit www.trmnet.com or call 703-548-4285.
Maximo, Tivoli, IBM Maximo Asset Management and Tivoli Asset Management for IT, Tivoli Service Request Manager (TSRM), Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager (TADDM), and Tivoli Change & Configuration Management Database (CCMDB) are registered trademarks of IBM Corp.
TRM RulesManager SE is a trademark of Total Resource Management.
Total Resource Management