Improving Asset Management Capabilities for Two Decades
Energy and utility companies from power generation [fossil, nuclear, hydroelectric and renewables], electricity transmission and distribution need Enterprise Asset Management systems to support the lifecycle of their critical physical assets. This includes maintenance support for:
- fixed plants (such as power generation plants, water plants, refineries and offshore rigs),
- linear distributed assets, power lines
- fleet assets (such as service equipment, transformers, pumping stations and wind generator towers)
IBM Maximo consistently wins awards from analysts as the leading EAM system for the Energy and Utilities Industry.
And, TRM has delivered successful IBM Maximo implementations to energy and utility organizations, both public and private across the US for over twenty years.
We have experts in Business Process consulting, Asset Management and Work Management Specialists with decades of experience in the industry.
We provide specialized solutions for better Maximo implementations and use, including:
- Asset hierarchy design
- RCM and ISO 55000 consulting
- Compatible Unit Estimating training
- Lockout Tagout Manager (safety clearance application for IBM Maximo)
- RulesManager Studio – extending the capabilities of Maximo for dozens of major utility organizations,
TRM helps Energy and Utility organizations get the most out of Maximo.