Maximo Industry Solutions for Oil and Gas
Manage critical physical assets on one common platform
Maximo for Oil and Gas is a complete enterprise asset management solution that helps manage production equipment, facilities, transportation and infrastructure assets on a single, integrated platform. It helps organizations improve safety, reliability and compliance performance. It does this while reducing costs through standardization, convergence, collaboration and the adoption of better operational practices.
Use IBM Maximo for Oil and Gas to:
- Understand best practices to help improve the productivity and efficiency of critical assets.
- Manage each asset’s life cycle including acquisition, work management, inventory control, purchasing and preventive maintenance.
- Specifically address the specialized industry concerns such as failure codes, asset specifications, location details, prioritization matrix, regulatory compliance and condition for work.
- Help reduce cost and facilitate and automate common processes.
- Easily integrate into most existing business systems, because it is built on J2EE component-based Internet architecture.
It also helps managers:
- Improve asset analysis.
- Facilitate compliance efforts.
- Plan shutdowns.
- Instill integrity management.
- Reduce manual intervention.
- Respond to complex supply chain demands.
- Align roles and responsibilities.
- Facilitate continuous improvement.
- Standardize and sharing data.
- Improve organizational learning.
- Address health, safety and environment needs.