Helps nuclear organizations address stringent regulatory requirements and improve productivity
IBM® Maximo for Nuclear Power is a complete enterprise asset management system that manages the lifecycle of assets of nuclear plants and fleets. It streamlines and automates key asset management processes while providing a single platform for managing all asset types. It also supports industry-specific requirements by modeling nuclear objects and business processes – including tech specs, clearances, permits, surveillance testing and corrective actions.
Use Maximo for Nuclear Power to:
- Manage all stages of the asset life cycle including purchasing, acquisition, inventory control, configuration, work management, preventive maintenance and corrective action.
- Provide dedicated applications to support the management of tech specs, surveillance requirements, calibration and procurement engineering.
- Develop standardized job plans, impact plans, permits and clearances for critical and recurring work activities.
- Create advanced scheduling and sequencing capabilities for the management of preventive maintenance programs.
This solution also:
- Supports processes for new plant construction and decommissioning.
- Helps to promote nuclear safety through the use of impact plans, permits, clearances and corrective action programs.
- Provides a simple user interface to facilitate rapid execution of work management tasks by personnel in the field.
- Supports best-practice business processes defined in the Standard Nuclear Performance Model by providing ready-to-use and configurable workflow content.
- Provides industry-specific decision support by providing ready-to-use and configurable report content that is based on nuclear KPIs.