With 10 billion mobile devices forecasted to be in use by 2020, the proliferation of mobile technology is fundamentally changing the way people think, work, act and interact. Mobile applications, or “apps,” enable people to be more productive from virtually anywhere. In fact, 92 percent of organizations believe not only that adopting mobile apps will give them a competitive edge, but also that the failure to adopt such apps will put them at a competitive disadvantage.
Mobile access to asset data from anywhere
IBM® Maximo® Anywhere gives you remote access from most mobile devices to Maximo Asset Management processes – work and asset management. It is built on the IBM Worklight® platform with an interface that is customizable, so you can create your own assets.
It enables your mobile workforce to:
- Get instant access to critical data, even while disconnected.
- Work with a broad range of instrumented machines and smart devices.
- Complete tasks virtually anywhere with secure, trusted transactions.
- Reduce data entry errors and miscommunications by allowing users to simply do their work – even while disconnected.
- Takes advantage of device functions such as maps, voice to text and scanning
It provides these key benefits:
- Reduced Travel Time
- Reduced Administrative Time
- Increased Resource Availability
- Improved Customer Service
- Extensibility to Vendors